Re: [TowerTalk] MOSLEY TA 53 M - please help!

To: IZ4EFN Alessio <iz4efn@libero.it>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MOSLEY TA 53 M - please help!
From: Tom Anderson <ww5l@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:20:44 -0500
Alessio:

What is the length of the boom?  The Mosley Classic 33 WARC is also a
4-element beam, but the boom is 18 feet.  I think the TA53 is 14 ft.  IO
have the Mosley Classic 33 WARC and can copy the manual for you and mail
it (I don't  know how to do attachments).  Each element should have some
color code near the traps.

Tom, WW5L