[TowerTalk] Biggest 20M Beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Biggest 20M Beam
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:54:26 -0500
You guys are too much.  Must be I touched on a tender subject.  In CA we say
too much power is just right and if it didn't come down last Santa Anna
season, it wasn't big enuf.  BTW, I was serious about Frank Clement selling
his tower and other goodies.  Seems that his storage site evicted him so
look him up and buy it so you too can be loud.
W6TR (ex W2IIJ)