[TowerTalk] Now UV exposure, was 20m array??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Now UV exposure, was 20m array??
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:21:36 -0500
Bob is absolutely correct about altitude. In the mountains of Chile the UV
exposure is so great that most animals, especially rabbits, go blind soon
after birth. I believe the lack of ozone helps contribute to that. Whats
even more amazing is how we got from the largest 20m array to UV exposure
and the mountains of Chile. I'm not even sure the folks that play the Kevin
Bacon game could figure that one out.....

73 Jamie