RE: [TowerTalk] Largest 20M Array

To: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>, Carl <cbraun@remtron.com>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Largest 20M Array
From: "Daly, Greg TQO" <gdaly@tqs.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:36:15 -0800

     What's wrong with sakrete? It's cheap, and it works. My 80 feet of R-25
with screw-in guy anchors has survived the collapse of 2 tribanders..... I
suppose if I were made of money I could afford to have Oregon ice storms
destroy "real" antennas.

     By the way, reading about huge 20 meter antennas was rather
entertaining, but slamming tribanders and cheap tower installations is
rather hurtful to we who can afford no more........... The subject has left
the building!

73 / GOOD DX DE WB7RSG