[TowerTalk] Wanted: Rohn 45/55

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: Rohn 45/55
From: "RICHARD GOODIN" <lee_goodin@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:53:39 -0700
    I am planning to put up 80' of Rohn 45g or possibly some Rohn 55g in about
30 days.  Anybody got any suggestions on which vendor in the southwest carries
these items at the lowest cost.  I have priced out Talley here in Phoenix and
can get 10' sections for $203 each.

    Also... I would entertain any other vendor or manufacturer or individual
with used or comparable tower for sale.

    I am considering putting up my 10 EL tri-bander (MACO SY40) and since it
has been on the ground a number of years, I need some pointers on cleaning it
up.  Eg.  stainless steel H/W and surface cleaners.  I have six brand new
resonators for it and it will probably work quite well.

Richard Lee Goodin... N7MFY
Cave Creek, Arizona
N7MFY@MSN.COM