RE: [TowerTalk] Nonconductive towers

To: "David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Nonconductive towers
From: "Dave Christensen" <Dave.Christensen@sesincusa.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:16:30 -0700
Dave, What is the limiting factor on antennas on a wood pole and why can't
you stack antennas on them except VHF. Is it a geometry thing or does it
have to do with RF gain and interference. Obviously I'm not a novice. I'm
trying to learn about tower applications. If you don't want to spend the
time trying to explain, maybe you could suggest a web site, magazine or book
I should check out. I'm a EE and find this newsgroup awesome; entertaining
and educational.

Thanks