Re: [TowerTalk] Texas Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Texas Towers
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:57:13 -0700
Only problem I've ever had with Texas Towers is that when Iived in Alaska, they refused accept my order for an Icom 756 Pro because they were concerned it would be damaged in shipment. Despite trying to reason with them that Alaska is 1) part of the USofA (even on the same continent as 48 other states), 2) we use regular 'Merican money, 3) that''s what insurance is for, and 4), nothing I had ever had asked to be shipped to Alaska had ever been damaged in shipment, they refused. Bought one from Austin Ham Radio Supply, also a business in the nation's second largest state.... ;-)

73,
Joe
WD0M (ex-WL7M)