Re: [TowerTalk] F12 customer service

To: David Greer <davidgreer73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F12 customer service
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:21:03 -0800
Sorry you fell through the cracks with Force 12, David. I have 21 elements worth of F12 antennas (4 booms and a rotary dipole) which have been in place for one to ten years, have never had a failure and have received prompt answers to my questions. They work very well. The company has had occasional growing pains that may have been responsible for your unfortunate experience. When the memory subsides, consider giving them another chance.

/Rick N6XI

David Greer wrote:

I've never owned a Force 12 beam but they seem to
perform well on the air. I tried to be an owner but
thanks to F12 it didn't work out.