RE: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Wind Calcs

To: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>, "'Jim Lux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>,"'Alan C. Zack'" <k7acz@cox.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Wind Calcs
From: "Hank Lonberg" <kr7x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:58:47 -0800
Jim, Alan others

$250.00 is very cheap for what you want. For all the reasons Jim itemized
and many others $450.00 would have been my minimum fee estimate for the work
depending on the installation and other variables.

I am not licensed in Nevada though, so I suggest you call the state board of
engineering examiners for a list of small firms in Nevada and contact them.

73 and Regards

Hank Lonberg, P.E.,S.E. / KR7X
Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.