Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower Wind Calcs

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "W7AOR" <w7aor@narri.org>,"Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Tower Wind Calcs
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:26:26 -0500
Who puts a wet stamp on building proposals for all those trees??  They blow
down all the time.  Who approves those permits?

Just a thought..

I thought a thought,
but the thought I thought
was not the thought
I thought I thought.

I think, therefore I am confused..

Happy 'antenna support structures' everybody.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Quanzaa or whatever else one may celebrate
this time of year.

Gil, W1RG  (non o' that wishy washy Happy Holidays stuff for me)