Re: [TowerTalk] Unsubscribe vs List Boundaries

To: Conrad Nasatka <conco@paonline.com>
From: Colburn <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:10:55 -0500
Politics are a reality of life, anyone who pretends that they do not impact every element of our lives is living in denial.

That said there are places and times better suited for such discussions and as one who once spent 10 years in organizational politics for national and local candidates I have more than once needed redirection for injecting a political discusison in a non-political forum.

Leaving the list is not the solution, discerning the boundaries of each list, and staying within them is. You are neither the first nor the last list member to stray from the list parameters ... including many long-time list members. Accept a friendly slap on the wrist and please stay.

Blessings & 73, doc kd4e

Conrad Nasatka wrote:
I guess I should go quietly into that night.
I didn't mean to start anything.
I should have known tha politics doesn't mis.
Sorry for all the trouble.
I'll miss you.
Regards & Seasons Greetings
73