Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] Interference questions dogbroadband ov

To: mark@concertart.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] Interference questions dogbroadband over power lines...
From: "Mike Gilmer - N2MG" <n2mg@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 06:14:36 -0800 (PST)
Go to the article

http://www.computerworld.com/governmenttopics/government/policy/story/0,10801,88829,00.html

and click the "Send feedback" link at the bottom.  That
will get you to the editor.

According to her, the author is NOT at the infoworld
address supplied in the original Towertalk post, but
is "...at our sister company the IDG News Service".
She did not supply a direct email but promised to
forward my comments.

I went to the IDG site, where the article is also
posted

http://www.idgnews.net/intl/international.nsf/0/00256AF50054FFC185256E13006D65FA?OpenDocument

but didn't find contact info.

Mike N2MG