Re: [TowerTalk] noise flow

To: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] noise flow
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:40:33 -0800
In the case of these BPL lobbyists, "sewage flow analysis"
would be much more appropriate :):)

"Noise Flow Analysis", "Noise Floor Analysis", whatever
the guy meant to say, you can take it to the bank that it is
100% genuine grade "A" BullSh#%. I was absolutely
dumbfounded by the technical hubris that these guys
spewed in their comments to the FCC. After reading
all that whewy, they have absolutely ZERO credibility
with me (even after correcting for my obvious personal
biases against BPL).