Re: [TowerTalk] Isoloop Packing

To: <N4CW@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Isoloop Packing
From: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:49:24 -0800
Got the URL wrong for Old Dominion. It's http://www.odfl.com/
What differentiates companies is their willingness to pickup and/or deliver
at various locations or at an appointed time (as opposed to "drop it on your
dock sometime in the next week") as well as general customer service kinds
of things.

The basic shipping rates are fundamentally fixed, regardless of company,
based on weight and freight class.