[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] one way coupler

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] one way coupler
From: Steve <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:03:38 +0000
List-post: <>
I tried running two smaller (HF1250) amps each feeding one element of a
phased vertical. One amp receives a lot of reflected power from the
other element. I would like to know if there is a circuit to stop
reflected power but allow the forward power ?

73 Steve VE3TU


See:  for "Self Supporting Towers", "Wireless Weather 
Stations", and lot's more.  Call Toll Free, 1-800-333-9041 with any questions 
and ask for Sherman, W2FLA.

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>