[TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors
From: Charles Johnson <k4zrj@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:54:33 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I am going to put up a Hy-Gain TH7DX this spring, and would like to have
opinions from those who have used both the Tailtwister and the Yaesu G-1000SDX
rotors. Which one seems to be the better in terms of construction, reliability,
overall quality of construction? The antenna will be one a 40' foot tower by
itself. I suspect that either will turn the antenna without any issues, but
would like some first hand opionions. I'm probably going to be buying a new
one.

Thanks, 73, Charles, K4ZRJ