Re: [TowerTalk] Steppir tuning noise

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Steppir tuning noise
From: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:52:41 -0500
I have know knowledge of how the system actually works, but I have an idea
what people are hearing might be the system using a noise generator to
measure SWR/Frequency or what ever it does in the automatic mode to deicide
what it needs to do.

It seems as if some one mentioned it only does thes in the automatic mode
and not manual, or preset.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com