[TowerTalk] W6MR SK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W6MR SK
From: "Charles Margelli" <cmandjm@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:02:54 -0800
I regret to advise that my friend Joe Clement, W6MR (ex-KF6OG) lost his life in
a traffic accident in Arizona on February 29th. Joe, his wife Lois (W6MRS), and
a drag racing colleague were driving from Phoenix to Orange County, CA when
control of their SUV was lost about 6:30 AM. Lois is still in the hospital but
doing well, and their colleague was released March 2nd with several broken
bones.

Joe had been active in recent years from Cayman as ZF2MR and ZF2ND, mostly
single-band in ARRL Phone contests, and  he had worked SS and DX contests for a
number of years as KF6OG from property he owned near Anza, California.

This is stunning and sad news, and Joe will be missed very much.

73,

Chip Margelli, K7JA