Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation
From: "Tom Champlin" <w0hh@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:48:43 -0600
Forgive my ignorance Yuri, but I thought Catholic priests were not allowed
to marry. Isnt it possible that your father may have invoked a higher power
to necessitate the two people? I don't believe that the human body can hold
a charge after being hit by lightning, but I do believe that one could be
temporarily paralyzed. The The actor in "The Passion of the Christ" was hit
by lightning during the filming and recovered just fine. I saw a documentary
which pointed out that many people are permanently disabled or in nursing
homes after a hit. I used to cringe every time I was outside driving the
riding mower under the tower in the spring and it would suddenly get dark,
cloudy, and a cool wind would pick up and I would hear a loud clap of
thunder. I finished in a hurry!

73, Tom W0HH