Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER ROTOR

To: "J.Hector Garcia M" <Hector@telecom1.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER ROTOR
From: kb9yku <kb9yku@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 05:54:28 -0500
alot of the gear box's will mount more than one way
vent and fill moves to diff hole's for up right
or use that one to feed a right angak gear drive
1700 to one or more for out put speed
100-150 sounds cheep for varry good gear box's butt $25 each would sound better
if you can find tham
mabe i'm cheep

i bet you what at lest a 1 minit to turn 360 degry
2 minits is better for bigger antenna
a dc motor will let you change the speed more
knowing ware its ponted is a big deal
as cheep as video cams are geting a disk on the mask marked with degrys mite help lighed for night
i seen a earth moon earth set up like that
and a 2ed one for vert
it was a 20 ft dish
using a big truck wheel baring's for pivit points

ps:i readed the other repl and added my 2 cents worth to what he sayed he spells alot better than i do

ken
kb9yku