Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantennas

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <K4FJ@aol.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantennas
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:45:09 -0400
TT:

     One sure-fire test to see if you have PCB or mineral oil is the PCB
stuff tastes a bit like orange juice, whereas the mineral oil tastes like,
uh, mineral oil!

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

 P.S.  You can also tell if the chlorine in your pool is out of date by
sniffing the water at the bottom of the deep end.  If it smells like peanut
butter, you need to add more chlorine.

P.P.S  I just couldn't resist.  I've been biting my tongue all afternoon on
this posting.  Forgive me.