Re: RE: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotators

To: "Al Toothaker" <n6ta@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: RE: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotators
From: <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:05:49 -0400
Hello Al

       You hit the nail on the head.The first shelf is about 5' down from the
flat top.It holds the rotor.The 2nd shelf is about 2.5' down from the flat
top.It holds the first thrust bearing.Then comes the flat top on the tower
section.It holds the 2nd thrust bearing.They say with a couple of clamps to
hold the mast you can change out the rotor without disturbing the mast and
antenna too much.Hopefully I won't have to test this theory too soon.I' see if
I have a pic I can send you off the reflector.Hope this helps.

                      73 Joe K4XZ