[TowerTalk] FW: Installing large Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: Installing large Yagi
From: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:55:43 -0400
Tom,

Search the archives for info on using a PVRC mount. Today I helped get a
second 4 element SteppIR in place on one of my pals towers using the PVRC
mount/process. I think the only way we could have gotten the top one in
place beetween the guy wires at the top of the tower and the 40 meter beam15
feet above it would have been by helicopter.

Info on the PVRC mount is in the ARRL antenna book as well. If you can't
find the info or understand it, let me know.

73 de Larry K7SV