Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Suggestions???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Suggestions???
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:28:50 -0400
Those of you who have had a good experience with Tashjian/Tri-Ex had better add your reviews to those at eham, where the rating (the last time I looked) was less than 2 out of 5.

Alan NV8A

On 09/02/04 08:50 am david jordan put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

I've just recently finished renovating a CT-100 TRI-EX tower (commercial grade 100ft crank-up). Karl provided me the blue prints and a
complete re-cabling package for the tower with hint and tips on how to perform the replacement of the cables. The tower is working great!

  I just recently bought a crank-up tilt-over tower from a company in
California called Tashjian Towers(formerly Tri-Ex Towers). The company
is owned by Karl Tashjian and he went out of his way to help me with
obtaining all of the necessary calculations and engineering prints that
were required by the building department in my city. I live in South
Florida and we have wind requirements of 140 mph at a 3 second gust, as
well as other requirements that my city wanted. No other tower company
wanted to even try to help me with these requirements much less do
custom calculations for me at no cost. Karl has plenty of business and
did not have go out of his way  to help me out. The quality of the tower
is great and he always answered my questions. He has a good selection of
towers, and the price is not bad at all. I would highly recommend his
company. His web site is www.Tashtowers.com. Good luck with the tower
project.