[TowerTalk] Remote Switch for Ladder Line

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote Switch for Ladder Line
From: "Wm. Freddy Curtis" <curtisf@dtccom.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 22:24:39 -0500
Fellow Tower Talkers:
Does anyone know of a remote switch for Ladder Line. I have a 160 meter Horizonal Loop Skywire and have recently put up a 160 Meter Extended 5 Quarterwave Dipole. Each of these is fed with Ladder Line. I have installed DPDT knife switches to each of these with one of these DPDT switches to choose between the two antennas. These DPDT switches are in conjunction with The Wireman lightning arrestors for Ladder Line. It would be nice to remote switch between these two antennas from inside the shack (Most probably when winter comes along). Any suggestions / ideas or other help will be appreciated.

Freddy Curtis
KC4GUG