Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates
From: kb9cry@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:05:04 +0000
That's probably because rotator plates are not meant (by Rohn) to be used with
TB-3 thrust bearings, just rotators.  The Rohn top plates are drilled for TB-3s
but not rotators.  I'd say get out your drill and have at it.  Don't forget to
spray some cold galvanizing on the inside of the holes as you'll have bare,
unprotected metal there.  Phil  KB9CRY