Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system

To: gdaught6@stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New antenna system
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:08:27 -0800
George,
There was a gentleman named Natan, W6XR, at Force 12 East, Ithaca, NY, who was good in answering questions. However, he could not help with parts problems. I understand he is no longer with F12.
Phone calls to the factory are answered by a non technical receptionist. Your name and phone is taken down but the call is not returned.

I did not break any parts. The part was not supplied as it should have been. No, I did not expect Tom to have parts with him in Visalia (I believe that comment is uncalled for) but he very well could have sent it from the factory some time later. Instead he told me it was not his problem and I had to do a Google search to find the info on his vendor and order the $3.00 part directly from Tom's vendor.
In my case it seems Tom determined from my emails that it was not his problem so never returned my emails or phone calls. Maybe you had better luck. Good for you. I will not gamble on them in the future. There are many others on the F12 reflector who also have issues with F12 customer service.