Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

To: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>, <k2qmf@juno.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Base?
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:37:05 -0700
Not wanting to start a lengthy discussion - but there's no need to wait 2-4 weeks - talk to your delivery company. I had my tower in the air within one week, tilted over- raised, and the antenna on it. It isn't jello you're working with. Don't do it the first day - but be reasonable....ask the local experts.

73,
Joe