RE: [TowerTalk] kt34xa torque balancing

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] kt34xa torque balancing
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:37:24 -0600
I have dug out the three articles--a total of 42 pages. If there is enough interest I
will spend some time scanning them and making them available. I have asked
Tod if he has a web site where they can be stored for downloading. If not, is there
anyone else who might have a site for downloading, rather than me having to send
out individual copies?

Let me know if you are interested. If there is little to no interest then I won't bother
with spending a couple of hours scanning 42 pages. And once I zip them it will
not be that hard to email directly I guess if there is no appropriate site.

--John W0UN

Communications Quarterly

Spring 1993
Determination of Yagi Wind Loads Using the 'Cross-Flow Principle    18 pages

Summer 1994
Aerodynamic Balancing: Part 1    14 pages

Winter 1995
Aerodynamic Balancing: Part 2    10 pages