RE: [TowerTalk] Next step in installing tower: underground power

To: <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Next step in installing tower: underground power
From: "Les Kalmus" <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:46:35 -0500
Chris,

I rented a mini-excavator and we did a 350 ft trench in a day through clay
and mud. I rented it another time for electric conduit to an out building -
about 85 feet which took about 2 hours in serious clay which is impossible
to dig by hand. Cost around $250 delivered to my site for 24 hours.

Worth not having to do the backbreaking work.

73, Les