Re: [TowerTalk] Next step in installing tower: underground power

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Next step in installing tower: underground power
From: chris <chris@fite.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:09:06 -0500
Les Kalmus wrote:
Chris,

I rented a mini-excavator and we did a 350 ft trench in a day through clay
and mud. I rented it another time for electric conduit to an out building -
about 85 feet which took about 2 hours in serious clay which is impossible
to dig by hand. Cost around $250 delivered to my site for 24 hours.

Worth not having to do the backbreaking work.

73, Les