Re: [TowerTalk] The other side of the story

To: K7LXC@aol.com, RCARIELLO@si.rr.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The other side of the story
From: asciibaron@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:34:02 +0000
> But no one is going to bash me on my reflector and get away with it. If I was
> half as clever as I thought I was he never would have been able to post his
> original rant. Oh, well.
>
> Yes, TT is a benign dictatorship and maybe you would have responded
> >differently  on your reflector - that's your call.

this speaks volumes of Steve, K7LXC's character and makes my choice of vendors
very easy - anyone but Champion Radio Products.  i'd rather do business with
someone who has a fixed address and one that is not spiteful when a business
deal sours.  i guess this would fall under "no one is going to bash me on my
reflector and get away with it."

> So he got bounced for conduct inappropriate to TT. And don't forget that HE
> started this.

i believe he was banned  and used a different account to air this grievance.
that was the reason it was brought up in the first place.  you sir, are an
asshat.

-Steve, KB3KAQ