RE: [TowerTalk] There's 'ground', and then there's 'ground'

To: "'Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)'" <nv8a@att.net>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] There's 'ground', and then there's 'ground'
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:04:11 -0000
That is a convenient way to say 'keep them away from the foundation'...
moisture helps for low frequency and low current grounding where ion
conduction is the main conduction method, but does almost nothing for high
frequencies or lightning.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net