RE: [TowerTalk] Grounding, portable generators, field day

To: "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Grounding, portable generators, field day
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:18:22 -0600
To me, the answer to your question(s) is simple.  FD grounds should be for
RF.  It would be nice to have a safety grounding system with SPG, but few
clubs have the people and other resources to put one together in a short
amount of time.  If you are operating FD and see a storm approaching, shut
down!

Keith NM5G