RE: [TowerTalk] Wilson antenna parts help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Wilson antenna parts help
From: "Martin Sole" <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:16:54 +0700
Many thanks to all for the information received to date. Looks like I have
some good ideas on where to find the bits. Seems the clamps might be Hygain,
they used a similar fitting on some but not all antennas. Trap covers may
well be Mosley, or Hygain. I also have a lead on some possible original
Wilson parts.

I would probably agree that stainless worm drive clamps might well be better
than the original aluminium type but use of these means cutting slots into
the tube ends. I can do this but would prefer not too. At the end of the day
cost will play it's part so will see what transpires.

Thanks again for all the info.

73
Martin - HS0ZED