Re: [TowerTalk] FCC Chaurman needs to be a ham

To: <ny6dx@netscape.net>,"\"Jim Brown\"" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FCC Chaurman needs to be a ham
From: "K8RI on Tower Talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:15:19 -0500
Ahhh... If I take out the quotes there's nothing left in the previous post. Then again if there was any thing other than straight text I don't see it any way. Any post other than text shows up as a blank doucment... or e-mail.

As for tower topics I was compairing putting up a tower to managing a project or department.
It is a topic of great interest to hams and in particular those who have towers and antennas any where near power lines. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with actually putting up the tower and antennas although it may have great bearing on where we locate our antennas some day or if it's even worth the effort.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com