Re: ***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLER K4IDC/KB4IDC :[TowerTalk] LargeMast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: ***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLER K4IDC/KB4IDC :[TowerTalk] LargeMast For Sale...last one
From: Bert Rollen <k4ar@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:12:34 -0500
I have known Robin & used his products ever since he started welding, in fact I have several of his prototype which were custom jobs at my request, including a marvelous tower trailer job. All total he has produced several dozen items for me, and all have been high quality.

There is no doubt that he is an accomplished welder,an absolute gentleman, and has every reason to take pride in his work. While there is no doubt that the person complaining is upset, it is simply a anomaly, and not at all routine. Robin does not operate that way, and I do recall reading of his attempts to rectify the situation. Some persons simply cannot be satisfied short of an attempt to ruin a otherwise solid reputation.

Those of us who really know him will certainly keep him as busy as he wishes.

Warmest regards,

Bert Rollen - K4AR