Re: [TowerTalk] TH7-DX Balun

To: "Byron Tatum" <bjtatum@ev1.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH7-DX Balun
From: "KD8OK" <kd8ok@n-focus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:07:49 -0500
Byron,

Hygain did come out with a newer version of the BN-86 which did solve the
problems that the old version had.

I put up a TH5 for someone years ago with the old version.  We replaced it
about 9 months later with the newer version after he blew the old one up by
running 1KW through it.  It has been working fine since the replacement.

FWIW

Michael Murphy - KD8OK

kd8ok@n-focus.com or
mmurphy@n-focus.com