Re: [TowerTalk] amplifiers for phased arrays

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] amplifiers for phased arrays
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:39:13 -0000
Another requirement must be repeatable or adjustable phase and power
control.  unless you are planning to have an output sample feedback to your
phase shift and power divider network to compensate for differences in the
amps and different loading from coupling to other array elements and
surrounding stuff externally.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net