Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:38:16 -0800
Most of us don't have time to spend hours on end trying to break a
pileup.  We use whatever we can get our hands on (amps, big antennas,
etc.) so we can break it and move on to the next one.  Sure, I could
buy a home in an HOA development and try to work DX with a wire in my
attic and I could probably work DXCC with it but my family will be
pretty unhappy with the fact that I spend every waking hour trying to
do it.  Everyone must pick their own battle.  For me, "life is too
short for QRP or inefficient antennas". :-)