Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <k4sb@bellsouth.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Does size matter?
From: "Goran Arezina" <t98g@teol.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:47:11 +0100
I AM  NOT SURE THAT EVEN  A  G**  CAN HELP YOU!
You are a  fuc*** a little boy, and you should not push yourself
to  make any comments!!  AFTER ALL,  WHO YOU ARE???
OWNER  OF SOME LIST?

Say regards  to BH&Co, and try to  stay  away.....OR .....

We also know  a lot of things...............

GORAN,  T98G (ex.4N4AE)