[TowerTalk] phasing antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] phasing antennas
From: Gregg Seidl <k9kl@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:43:58 -0600
Thanks for all the help!!Just to clarify a few things.The antennas will be
spaced 27 feet,as per M2's specs.The top one will be at 70 feet and the
bottom one will be at 43 feet.I will be using Phillystran(where can I get
some,Texas Towers?)for guying since the guys will be "in the way".The cable
is LMR-600.The "stack-match"is really a Comtek box and yes it is designed
for 6 meters.I got this "crazy"idea from an article in NCJ last spring.The
antennas are M2 6M-9KHW's.They are fairly large.When I said the same length
with my 269 I didn't mean they needed to be a 1/4 wave or multiple ,I just
meant they needed to dip at the same freq,wwherever they were an odd 1/4
wavelength to make sure they REALLY were the same length.I have made phasing
lines for 1296,that is tricky.Again thanks for the help.I am I missing
something?  Gregg