Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR gain

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR gain
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:32:38 -0800
It is also far less "objectionable" for those of us living in densely
populated suburbanneighborhoods with cranky neighbors or "aesthetics
conscious" spouses in comparison to something like a C31XR (or even a
C3).  For those of us that are "real estate challenged" and living on
small suburban lots, the SteppIR is a great option IMO.  I only wish
my 3L SteppIR had a 40m element (even just a single element) so I
could ditch my inverted vee!!!!