[TowerTalk] Monoband Antennas

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Monoband Antennas
From: <jcowens@netscape.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
I have the following monoband antennas for sale:

5 EL HyGain Long John 10M beam ($125)
4 EL Cushcraft 15-4CD 15M Beam ($150)
4 EL Telrex 20M436 Beam (May be best 4 el 20M beam out there) ($230)
2 EL HyGain Discoverer 7-2 40M beam ($275) - 23ft boom, 25ft turning radius)

All antennas are in very good shape. The Telrex beam has a 36 ft boom and
weighs about 90 pounds. The Boom OD is about 3.5" and the elements go through
the boom.

The 10, 15, and 20M beams got me DXCC Honor Roll in under 10 years, so they
really perform. There is no substitute for good monos. The 20M beam was also my
WARC antenna and worked fairly well on those bands.

These are all very good antennas and I will make a discount on a multiple
antenna purchase.  Shipping costs would have to be added to your offer, but the
20M beam is too heavy to ship. I am located in the Seattle WA area and prefer
local pickup arrangements.

John Owens - N7SEJ
(425)745-0577

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.