Re: [TowerTalk] what kind of camera is best for a tower cam?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] what kind of camera is best for a tower cam?
From: Steve Maki <steve@oakcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:24:39 -0400
FireBrick wrote:

> I got a webserver with a cheapo camera as a shack cam.
> but what kind of camera are you guys suggesting as a tower cam.
> Remember, I'm in Chicago where wx can be extreme.
>
> A wired unit would be easy as the total run would only be 70'.

Those interested in seeing in what cameras are commonly
available would do well to download the catalog at:

http://www.atvresearch.com/

ATVResearch is wholesale only but I notice that they seem
to have a soft spot for hams.

At any rate, if you find something you like in the catalog,
then you know what to look for....

Steve K8LX