[TowerTalk] Tower Separation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Separation
From: "Jon M. Knodel" <jknodel@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:11:38 -0700
I am planning on two tower installations this summer.  My lot size is
approximately 120'x70'.  One tower will be a guyed Rohn 25 (height depending on
permitting...probably between 60'-80') and the other tower will be a
self-supporting Rohn HBX 48.  I would like to know what separation distance I
should have between the towers.  I am going to be limited as to where I can
place them due to the house, other structures and of course, guy placement on
the Rohn 25.  So what minimum distance should I maintain between them?  Any
suggestions?  Thanks.

Jon N7XW