[TowerTalk] OT-Reseting remote computer

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT-Reseting remote computer
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:17:50 -0500
Pardon the bandwidth on this related issue.  This weekend my youngest
son tried to download some ####!!!! website (He's into Japanese
animation) when he locked up my computer.  When it came back up and I
clicked on my Netscape browser to load Tower Talk of course, it
completely re-installed Netscape 7.02 even though I already had 7.02.
 Somehow it sent all my pending e-mails into la-la land and the only
thing there now are e-mails since the "reinstall".  Anyone know how to
retrieve the old or pending e-mails?  It seems addresses are still in my
address book, just no e-mails.

I've tried system restore on XP with no luck and apparently Norton
Go-Back in Systemworks AV program somehow got disabled.  I understand
most material even though deleted somehow is often retrievable as it is
still resident on one's hard drive.

Operating system is XP

Tom, WW5L