Re: [TowerTalk] W3CRA's location/GOOGLE MAP

To: el34guy@aol.com, n8de@thepoint.net, btippett@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W3CRA's location/GOOGLE MAP
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:19:27 -0700
Guys,

I looked up W3CRA, on Google, got a reference to his Location in Cannonsburg
PA, near Pittsburg,
could not find it by text search in Google Maps, but found it by map
searching on Google maps...
Checked for an aerial photo, found one and emailed it, address here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.249872,-80.201397&spn=0.029097,0.042400&t=k&hl=en

Once you have a Street Address of his old station you can pinpoint it on the
map, and then toggle from aerial photo and map....   Google should next add
LAT/Long coordinates to their new great mapping site...

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com