[TowerTalk] Optibeam OB17-4

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Optibeam OB17-4
From: "Gary Stone" <n5pht@simplynet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:43:21 -0500
Hi to all TT,

I have been asking some questions about a new install with my coming
OB17-4 and WARC7.  Thanks for all the great responses.

Is there any OB17-4 owners here in the USA on TT?  I have emailed with
a few from other countries and enjoyed some great feedback but wondered
about owners here in USA - particularly with Rohn 45G installs?

73 and again thanks for all the great comments - I have leaned a lot
reading TT archives!

Gary, N5PHT

 <><><>   Gary Stone -  N5PHT    <><><>
            <>  347 CR 1250  <>