Re: [TowerTalk] Ground strap to water pipe?

To: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground strap to water pipe?
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 22:51:34 -0400
Your steel pipe is probably galvanized? If so you do not want the
copper in direct contact with it. Place a sheet of thin stainless
between the pipe and the copper strap.  Put a stainless hose clamp
around that. Put the strap parallel to the pipe so you can get the clamp
over it.
Polyphaser makes stainless clamps with another stainless tab inside to
do just that.

73
Gary  K4FMX